Inside: Tasty, easy and fast, this Instant Pot chicken is a snap to throw together on a busy evening. Pair it with some brown rice and a salad and you’re good to go. This post contains affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. See the disclosure policy for more information.
I have been experimenting with my Instant Pot and came up with this really delicious Instant Pot Chicken recipe! It’s fast, delicious, healthy and the whole family loves it.
What more could you want in a recipe?
Instant Pot Chicken Thighs with Ginger and Curry
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2/3 cup water
- In your Instant Pot, whisk together tomato paste, garlic, curry, ginger, cumin, salt, pepper, and water.
- Add onion and chicken and stir to combine.
- Seal your Instant Pot and set it to the “Poultry” function.
- Once cooking is complete, let your pot depressurize.
What’s your favorite Instant Pot recipe?